The X-AIR 5.8 Mk. II is our latest redesign of the X-AIR 5.8 antenna. Featuring aerospace grade PCB material and latest computer aided engineering, there’s no compromise in beam width or gain and now size! Almost 1/4 of the footprint of the original, same wide coverage and high axial ratio make it perfect for far off venture without antenna aiming adjustment. Mount it right on any goggles with the included low loss 45deg adapter.
- Bandwidth: 5.1GHz-6.7GHz
- Gain: 9.5-10.5 dBic
- Polarization: RHCP or LHCP
- Beam-width (H and V)*: 120deg
- Beam-width @-3dB(H and V)**: 68deg.
- Connector: SMA male
- Dimension: 32 x 32 x 16mm
- Include low loss 45deg SMA or RP-SMA adapter
*Coverage where reception is at least equivalent to an omni.
**Coverage where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.
There are no reviews yet.