From the team that invented the now ubiquitous RaceBand, redefined the ‘norm’ for video transmitters with the Tramp HV, comes the tiny cousin, the Tramp Nano.
The Tramp Nano features so many cool stuff like a locking U.Fl , a 20*20mm mounting board, RGB status LED, TNR and BF control Etc…
The TNR board is now built in the VTX with a tiny antenna that connects to the VTX.
Compatible with ImmerssionRC TNR Wand
– Featherweight 1.01g
– 18 x 13mm, with 20x20mm carrier board, with IRC Silicone Gummies
– First vTx with an intuitive RGB LED indicator
– TNR Touch-free wand control
– Traditional button+LED control of frequency and power
– 1mW -> 500mW+ linear power control
– All 40 standard channels (plus many others for race directors)
– Second generation thermal protection
– Factory power normalization
– Glitch-Free frequency changes
– Micro-power pit mode
– Additional channels for race events (Race Wand only)
*HAM license is required for operation on HAM channels, and HAM power levels! The VTX ships with only legal channels enabled, please consult the manual on unlocking procedure.