Why Race with Anything Else?
For racers on the bleeding edge, every little helps. Miss a single control packet at 160km/h (even at 222Hz) and a racing drone moves > 40cm (> 15 inches) without control.
The Atto Duo is a high-end receiver for drone racing which combines two independent receiver channels, and twin antennas, to dramatically reduce lost packets during racing.
Check out all our Receivers and the rest of our ImmersionRC Ghost Products!
Nothing comes even close.
- 2.4GHz ISM Band
- Tiny 15 x 12mm, and 0.61g
- Two fully independent Ghost receivers
- Crazy Race Performance, 222.22Hz updates (500Hz Ready)
- ~4ms End to End Latency (2ms ready), with OpenTx Integration
- Fully supported by Betaflight with GHST driver
- 1x Atto Duo Receiver
- 2x qTee Antenna
- Silicone Cables
- Heat Shrink
A Growing Family
The Atto was the first member of the Ghost Receiver family. Small enough for most applications, and best-in-class performance.
The tiny Zepto, 10mm x 10mm, and weighing in at 0.31g, is ideal for micro-class quads, including Cine-Whoops where every gram matters. Same mounting hole pattern for installation on any of the Proton Pack boards.
The new Atto Duo is the same size and weight as the Atto.
Proton Pack Compatible
By far the cleanest way to mount the essential Video Transmitter, and Ghost Receiver, on a 30×30, 20×20, or Whoop/Toothpick frame.
Single-sided PCB, with low-profile mounting of transmitter and receiver, which doubles as heat-sink for the video transmitter.
Why Full Diversity?
When racing, the control link, connecting the pilot’s brain to the drone, is absolutely critical.
Standard receivers, using single antennas, or dual-antenna setups using ‘Antenna Diversity’ drop performance when antennas are blocked by frames or batteries, or when the nulls in the antenna radiation pattern cause signal loss.
True diversity receivers use two completely independent receiver chains to greatly improve performance. Every control packet gets two chances to be received correctly.
Long Range FPV, and UAV Benefits
For long range FPV, and UAV use, where slow movement of an aircraft can result in significant time spent in antenna nulls, the Atto Duo is exactly what is required.
Link Margins are significantly improved with a full diversity link, and with improved link margin comes extended range, or increased security at shorter range.
SPECIFICATIONS & SUPPORT FILES
Essential Specs, User Manuals, Firmware & Downloads:
ÁTTO DUO RX SPECIFICATIONS
- Receivers: Twin, Independent, Full Diversity
- Frame Rate: 250Hz Standard, 500Hz Ready
- Downlink RF Power: +13dBm
- Sensitivity: -117dBm in Long Range mode
- Serial Formats: SBus, SBus-Fast (200k) , SRXL-2 (400k), GHST, SBus Inverted 1 2 3
- Firmware: Over-the-air (OTA) upgradable
- Power Supply: 5V recommended, as low as 3.6V tolerated, no more than 5.5V
- vTx Control: Tramp control from ‘T’ pin on Rx, regardless of selected serial format
- Antenna Connectors: Standard U.FL (vs. Zepto which uses the much smaller MHF4)
- Dimensions: 14.8mm x 11.5mm, 0.6g (w/o antenna)
- Rx Noise Floor Analysis: Auto on power-up, or on demand from the Tx
There are no reviews yet.