Ghost is a 2.4GHz Radio Control system for R/C Model Control, with a focus on the FPV community.
Designed for both reliable control at extreme range, and extremely low latency with best-in-class frame rate for the Race circuit.
The Zepto is the smallest, lightest Race/Long range receiver in the business, bar none. Same sensitivity, and latency, as its big brother, the Atto.
– Frequency Range : 2406 – 2479MHz
– Modulation: Chirp Spread Spectrum + Adaptive FHSS
– Binding: Bidirectional with confirmation and protocol negotiation
– RF Profiles: Race, Pure Race, ‘Normal’, and Long Range, more to come
– Downlink Tx Power: +13dBm
– Sensitivity: -117dBm in Long Range mode
– Serial Formats: SBus, SBus-Fast (200k) , SRXL-2 (400k), GHST, SBus Inverted
– Firmware: Over-the-air (OTA) upgradable
– Power Supply: 5V recommended, as low as 3.3V tolerated
– vTx control: Tramp control from ‘T’pin on Rx, regardless of selected serial format
– Antenna Connector: MHF4 (requires micro qT antennas, not compatible with Atto qT antennas)
– Antenna (included): MHF4-equipped micro qT with 50mm cable
– Dimensions: 10mm x 10mm, 0.38g (w/o antenna)