The AXII2 is known to be the most versatile and highest performing antenna line for FPV today.
The AXII 2 is one of the smallest and lightest circular polarized antennas on the market, perfect for both lightweight racing builds or freestyle quads. It comes in many connector types such as SMA, MMCX, U.FL, Stubby SMA, and Long SMA. Precision engineering has given this antenna a virtually perfect 1.0 Axial ratio resulting in a true circularity. On top of that, the AXII 2 has an amazing max gain of 2.2dBic.
- 2.2dBic Gain
- Wide Bandwidth (5.3-6.2GHz)
- Clean Signal And Rejection to Interference
- Durable Injection Molded Housing
- Works great as both a transmitting or receiving antenna
- Compatible with other styles of 5.8GHz RHCP antennas
- Virtually Perfect Axial Ratio
Antennas take a lot of abuse, especially when put onto a quad. The AXII 2’s robust antenna housing is made out of injected molded polycarbonate, significantly improving durability compared to the original AXII housing. The flexible 45mm long RG178 cable allows for complete freedom in placement.
Note: When installing, secure the antenna via the SMA connector, do not twist the cap.
- Gain: 2.2dbic
- Axial ratio: 1.0 (near perfect)
- Bandwidth: 5.3GHz-6.2GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 98%
- SWR: <=1.5:1
- Connector: SMA
- 1x Lumenier AXII 2 Stubby 5.8GHz Antenna
There are no reviews yet.